The Technical Program at RefComm Global is an excellent opportunity for Operators and Solution Providers to share Lessons Learned, Best Practices and new technologies to optimize productivity and safety to the international delayed coking audience.
We welcome abstracts from all organizations, but presentations authored or co-authored by refinery personnel will be given priority. Presentations will be given live or on a pre-recorded platform and will be open to all registered attendees of RefComm Global. All presentations will be followed by a live Q&A session facilitated by RefComm and the presenter(s).
The Call for Technical Presentations is now open. Please submit your abstract to Becky Peterson. Abstract submission is free but abstracts accepted to the program will be subject to a registration fee.
Technical Presentations – DCU
- Delayed Coker Furnace Flow Rate and Coke Formation Rate
- Mitchell Moloney – REFCOMM / Coking.com
- Jet Pumps – Planning for the Future
- Lyondellbasell & Tiger Industrial
- Coker Charge Heater U-Bend Failure
- Landon Marchand – Marathon Petroleum Co.
- The Equilon Refinery Coking Plant Accident, Puget Sound WA, 25 November 1998
- Jim Thomson – Safety in Engineering
- Coke Drum Skirt Failure and Drum Instability Case History
- Bobby Wright – Becht Engineering & a US Refining Co.
- DCU Operations Breakout
- DCU Process Breakout
- What Does the Future Hold? Disruptive Changes and Chaos
- Mel Larson – Becht Engineering