Refining Community is excited to offer a Resid HydroCracking (RHC) track at RefComm® Galveston 2019!!!
- Resid HydroCracking maximizes diesel production.
- Ability to process heavier feeds.
- Produces higher liquid yields and better quality with a larger return on investment.
- Its unconverted residue product is much higher in value than with traditional processing methods.
- A Resid HydroCracking Unit can be integrated into refineries with existing delayed coking units.
- The cost of high-pressure equipment, needed for a Resid HydroCracking Unit, has significantly reduced due to major design improvements.
- Produces a high volume of kerosene and light gasoil.
- Great solution for the International Maritime Organization’s sulfur content limits and quality specifications.
- The cost of hydrogen has decreased considerably.
- The technology processes are well-established and proven to be effective.
|10 Reasons to learn about Resid Hydrocracking|
|RHU trademarks, licensors and acronyms|
|Resid Hydrocracking Community (User Group)|
|RefComm® Galveston Resid HydroCracking Conference|
The header image by Mikulova is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license. https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Slovnaft_-_residual_hydrocracking_(RHC).jpg