Training, Conference, and Exhibition
Gdańsk, Poland | 2–5 November 2020
Delayed Coking | Fluid Catalytic Cracking | Resid HydroCracking
RefComm is recognized worldwide as the premier global conference in delayed coking, and fluid catalytic cracking.
RefComm Gdańsk 2020 kicks off with two optional days of training. RefComm prides itself in targeting and supporting engineers, operators, maintenance and managers of these process units. RefComm Gdańsk deals with production goals, leading-edge technology, environmental regulations, revamps, and maintaining equipment.
RefComm’s worldwide training success comes from open discussion, in a way not possible at other conferences, with expert vendors and EPC’s in the fine details of these processes and equipment. See the latest technologies! Send your team to bring back and share the knowledge they need to be safe, efficient and productive. (Explore these conference videos.)
Whether you are new to the industry or changing professional roles, the skills learned here will help you succeed! All training classes are taught by industry experts. Students receive a certificate for classroom hours and a class manual that can serve as a valuable office reference. Training courses include Coke Drum, Delayed Coking, and Fluid Catalytic Cracking. A Training Pass does not include access to the Conference.
- Early registration (before 21/9/2020) – $1,400 (USD)
- Standard registration – $1,500 (USD)
- Monday-Tuesday 0900-1700
Conference & Exhibition
- Early registration (before 21/9/2020) – $1,090 (USD)
- Standard registration – $1,290 (USD)
- Early registration (before 21/9/2020) – $1,480 (USD)
- Standard registration – $1,580 (USD)
- Tuesday 1700-1800, Expo.
- Wednesday 0900-1800, Conference & Expo.
- Thursday 0900-1600, Expo.
- Thursday 0900-1700, Conference