Save your company time and money by educating your staff and avoiding costly errors. Our training courses examine real-world problems and practical solutions, preparing participants to anticipate complications before they arise. Training uses proven techniques and instructors with field experience.
Classes can include independent thinking and group problem-solving exercises on real situations to cement the learning. With the knowledge gained from our training courses, your staff will have the confidence and awareness to “think on their feet” and get the job done safely and efficiently.
- Cost: $900 for two refiners!
- 14 Hours of Training
- 8:00 AM CST – 5:00 PM CST, (1300-2200 GMT)
- Includes free access to the RefComm 2021 virtual event
Virtual Training Classes – May 10-11, 2021
Delayed Coker Fundamentals, Coker Operations, and Reliability
Instructors: Gary Pitman & Ryan Schoel
Coker Process, Design, and Troubleshooting
Instructor: Evan Hyde
Meet some of the training instructors:
Who is training for?
- Technicians and maintenance staff in the delayed coking and fluid catalytic cracking units
- New hires and seasoned operators
- Safety and reliability crew
Benefits of virtual training
- Each class has its own interactive platform devoted entirely to the subject at hand.
- Enjoy live and pre-recorded content, as well as LIVE Q&A sessions.
- You will receive a downloadable copy of the training manual.
- You will receive access to the online training content for one month after the class ends.
- Great networking opportunity on a global scale!
- You save money on airfare and other travel costs.
- Your training includes access to RefComm 2021 Virtual Conference.
Hold my spot!
Are you not ready to register but still want to attend? Add your information to this form and we’ll hold your place. We’ll even let you know when the class starts to fill up. This is nonobligatory and is only intended to let you know if seats are filling up.