When do machinery rates apply?
For machines that are:
- Over 2,500 lbs
- Uncrated (if crated, must be labeled clearly with contents)
- Able to be lifted by a forklift or crane
- No empty storage included (if crate storage is needed, a cost may be associated)
- Items used as display or toolboxes are not included
Important Info for machinery rates:
- Certified weight tickets are required.
- Mixed load shipments without separate weight tickets do not qualify for the Machinery rate.
- When shipping a mixed load, separate weight tickets are required to distinguish between machinery and exhibit materials.
- All shipments must have proper inbound Bill of Lading or carrier bill with weight breakdowns.
- To be sure you receive the correct rate, invite the Shepard Customer service rep to your booth as you open your crate so they can verify what is in your crate.
Questions? Email Marlea. You can also visit the Exhibitor’s Portal for FAQs and the Exhibitor’s Corner page for more helpful vendor tips. Thanks and stay safe!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.