Christopher Dean - CatCracking.com
Al English - CatCracking.com
This roundtable is a multidiscipline discussion on CatCracker shutdowns. Presentations will be given on benefits and pitfalls of various approaches:
- Intentionally extending the duration between shutdowns
- Shortening and limiting the scope of the shutdowns
What are the considerations during a period of high margins?
What are the safety aspects of delaying and running at risk?
Panelists will give a brief perspective on their field of expertise:
- Extending the Creep Life of a High Temperature Refinery Reactor
– Jerry Wilks – CITGO Lemont
- How to Make the Proper Slurry Pump Selection for FCCU Bottoms and Product Applications
– Lawrence Pumps
- FCC Valve Maintenance
- FCC AIR – Access, Inspection & Rescue
– Andrew Hodgkinson – Axess AS
- FCCU Maintenance Shutdown Strategies: Unplanned Versus Scheduled Outages
– C.J. Farley – Astron Inc.
We’ll also explore maintenance to do outside of a TA to stretch time between TAs.