Mel Larson - KBC
- The FCC has been the centroid of the US refining gasoline production
business for the last 60 yrs.
- New regulatory and emissions targets such as 2017 Tier 3 sulfur
targets and the proposed FCC Flue gas emissions values are the
latest challenges for the refiner.
- If post treating of FCC cat gasoline is required the loss of octane will put a constraint
on meeting the regulatory requirements.
- The value of the FCC is to maximize the yield of “profitable”
components of C3 through LCO.
- This presentation will cover a range of options for the FCC plant to
consider in in maximizing the profit of the plant with every effort to
maximize the volume of most profitable products.