Training, Conference, and Exhibition
30 September–3 October 2019
Delayed Coking and Fluid Catalytic Cracking
at Hotel NH Den Haag in The Hague, Netherlands
RefComm® is recognized as the premier worldwide conference for Coker and CatCracker. RefComm Rotterdam deals with production goals, leading-edge technology, environmental regulations, IMO/MARPOL specifications, revamps and maintaining equipment. RefComm is highly unit specific, spending two full days on each process! It targets engineers, operators, maintenance, and managers of these process units along with expert vendors and EPCs to discuss fine details of these processes in a way not possible in more broad conferences.
Whether you are new to the industry or changing professional roles, the skills learned here will help you succeed! All training classes are taught by industry experts. Students receive a certificate for classroom hours and a class manual that can serve as a valuable office reference. A Training Pass does not include access to the Conference.
- Delayed Coking
- Early registration (before 19/8/2019) – $1,400 (USD)
- Standard registration – $1,500 (USD)
- Fluid Catalytic Cracking
- Early registration (before 19/8/2019) – $1,100 (USD)
- Standard registration – $1,200 (USD)
- Monday-Tuesday 0900-1700
Conference & Exhibition
- Early registration (before 19/8/2019) – $1,090 (USD)
- Standard registration – $1,290 (USD)
- Early registration (before 19/8/2019) – $1,480 (USD)
- Standard registration – $1,580 (USD)
- Tuesday 1700-1800, Expo.
- Wednesday 0900-1800, Conference & Expo.
- Thursday 0900-1600, Expo.
- Thursday 0900-1700, Conference
Hotel NH Den Haag has a block of rooms for RefComm® Rotterdam 2019. In order to receive a special rate of 148,90EUR per night +tax. Please see the hotel information page.Hotel
Walking Tour of Den Haag
When: 4 September, 2019, Wednesday at 10:30 am
Where: In front of the NH Den Haag Hotel
Facilitator: Nan Loots
Price: No Cost