Training, Conference, and Exhibition
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | 22 – 25 June 2020
Delayed Coking and Fluid Catalytic Cracking
RefComm® is recognized as the premier global conference for Delayed Coking and Fluid Catalytic Cracking. RefComm deals with production goals, environmental regulations, revamps and maintaining equipment in your refinery. RefComm is highly unit specific and targets engineers, maintenance, and managers of these process units to discuss fine details of these processes in a way not possible in more broad conferences. RefComm® also caters to the operators in your units. (See “Why so many operators attend” and conference videos). The week starts with 2 optional days of training, followed by the technical conference and exhibit booths with the latest technologies. Send your crews. Get them better equipped to run efficiently and safely with More Production and Less Risk!
Whether you are new to the industry or changing professional roles, the skills learned here will help you succeed! All training classes are taught by industry experts. Students receive a certificate for classroom hours and a class manual that can serve as a valuable office reference. Training courses include Coke Drum, Delayed Coking, and Fluid Catalytic Cracking. A Training Pass does not include access to the Conference.
- Early registration (before 11/5/2020) – $1,400 (USD)
- Standard registration – $1,500 (USD)
- Monday-Tuesday 0900-1700
Conference & Exhibition
- Early registration (before 11/5/2020) – $950 (USD)
- Standard registration – $1,090 (USD)
- Early registration (before 11/5/2020) – $1,340 (USD)
- Standard registration – $1,490 (USD)
- Tuesday 1700-1800, Expo.
- Wednesday 0900-1800, Conference & Expo.
- Thursday 0900-1600, Expo.
- Thursday 0900-1700, Conference