Presentation topics for RefComm® Mumbai 2019 Delayed Coking is an excellent opportunity for Operators and Solution Providers to share Lessons Learned, Best Practices and new technologies to optimize productivity and safety.
Approved for the Program
- Banana Effect on a Coke Drum
– Jalal Baig – Nayara Energy Ltd.
- Coke Drum Repair Experiences
– Anand C. Haridas & Pedro Amador – Reliance Industries Limited & AZZ WSI
- Life of Coke Drums – A Journey
– Shailesh Oza – Reliance Industries Limited
- Coker Heater Lessons Learned
– Sujal Surendran – Reliance Industries Ltd.
- The Revolution in Coke Drum Software
– Christian Ljungman – Tricom Scan
- Benefits of a Comprehensive Coke Drum Inspection Services
– Les Harold – CIA Inspection
- Delayed Coker Feed Configuration and Technology Review
– CIRCOR | DeltaValve & Reliance Industried Ltd.
- Comparative Performance of Delayed Coking Units of Refineries in Assam
– Paramesh Dev Choudhury – IOCL – Retired
- Maintenance “Success Stories” on Delayed Coking Bottom Unheading Valves
– Elke Baum – IMI Z&J
- Get the Most from Your Coker Heaters
– Ashutosh Garg – Furnace Improvement Services Inc.
- An Efficient and Cost Effective Advanced Coating Solution for Tubular Products in Extreme Refinery and Petrochemical Applications
– Shabareesh Nair & Sanjay Lodha – Tubacex Group
- Seven Ruhrpumpen Coke Cutting Systems for India
– Dr. Wolfgang Paul – Ruhrpumpen Group
- Failures in Coke Drum Overhead Piping of Delayed Coker Unit
– Sanal S. – BPCL – Kochi Refinery
- The Future HSFO & IMO 2020
– Eswaran Ramasamy – S&P Global Platts
- End to End Solution for Coke Drum Repair
– Nilesh T. Shah – Larsen & Toubro Ltd.
Seeking Presenters & Topics of Interest
- Problems and Lessons Learned from Recent Startups
- Case Studies on Implementation of Wireless Instrumentation Equipment, Monitoring, Intelligences in Refineries
- Resid Sampling Techniques
- Main Issues with Automatic Unheading Devices
- Reliability of Coke Drum Overhead Piping
- Drum Skirt Cracking Experience and Remedies
- Interactive Breakout Discussion Sessions
- Coke Handling Best Practices
- Turnaround Lessons Learned
- Processing Nonstandard Feedstocks – SDA Bottoms, Hydrocracker bottoms, Visbroken material, Stranded Fuel Oil
Have something to share? Sign up for a presentation or submit your own abstract.
Personnel from operating companies (refiners) who present during the conference program will receive a 50% discount on the conference registration.