Presentation topics for RefComm® Gdańsk, Poland 2021. This is an excellent opportunity for Operators and Solution Providers to share Lessons Learned, Best Practices and new technologies to optimize productivity and safety.
Approved for the Program
- Anode Coke – Market Overview
– Justin Hughes – CRU Group International
Seeking Presenters and Topics of Interest
- Steps to selecting the best upgrading technology
- Problems and Lessons Learned from Recent Startups
- Case Studies on Implementation of Wireless Instrumentation Equipment, Monitoring, Intelligences in Refineries
- Resid Sampling Techniques
- Main Issues with Automatic Unheading Devices
- Reliability of Coke Drum Overhead Piping
- Drum Skirt Cracking Experience and Remedies
- Interactive Breakout Discussion Sessions
- Coke Handling Best Practices
- Turnaround Lessons Learned
- Processing Nonstandard Feedstocks – SDA Bottoms, Hydrocracker bottoms, Visbroken material, Stranded Fuel Oil
Have something to share? Sign up for a presentation or submit your own abstract.
Personnel from operating companies (refiners) who present during the conference program will receive a 50% discount on the conference registration.