The leading event for safe unit operation and production optimization within the delayed coking, fluid catalytic cracking, and sulfur production & processing units.
Join refiners from around the globe at the world’s leading technical conference for the refining industry.
RefComm Galveston is a five-day, multi-streamed agenda consisting of two days of training in the delayed coking unit, three days of technical presentations, an exhibition hall for meeting with technical experts and sourcing solutions, breakout discussion groups, and networking.
You will learn from the best at RefComm Galveston, the leading technical conference for the refining industry. In 2023, we have almost 30 technical presentations from refineries worldwide, including Petron, BP Europe, CNRL, Reliance, EcoPetrol and more. And we are adding new topics every day!
What can you expect?
- A three-track agenda of technical papers covering delayed coking, cat cracking and sulfur recovery
- Large-scale exhibition with hundreds of technical experts ready to provide practical, operational advice and assistance
- Three delayed coking training courses: choose from DCU fundamentals, process and troubleshooting or coke drum integrity, all run by experienced, world-class trainers
- Fantastic networking and peer-to-peer knowledge sharing with our renowned interactive breakout sessions
Register for $1,149 (before March 27)
Troubleshooting, process optimization, best practice, DCU primers, and coke drum integrity issue. Our three training courses at RefComm Galveston cover all these issues and much more.
Get RefComm training courses in your budget; come with your questions, source solutions and share your experience in this interactive two-day setting.
Boost your knowledge and skills at RefComm
Led by industry experts, these courses examine real-world problems and provide effective solutions, preparing participants to anticipate complications before they arise.
Delayed Coker Fundamentals, Coker Operations and Reliability
In this course, led by Evan Hyde, new operators and vendors can learn the ins and outs of the DCU, including process, equipment, and operations.
Coker Process, Design, and Troubleshooting
Taught by Mitchell Moloney, this course is an in-depth look into the coker from an optimization and troubleshooting perspective.
Mechanical Integrity and Reliability of Coke Drums
In Dr. Mahmod Samman’s course, operators will learn everything there is to know about coke drums, including skirt and shell failures, cracks, and action strategies.
- Cost: $1,495 (book before March 28 to secure this rate)
- Dates: May 8-9, 2023
- 16 hours of training, with a certificate of completion
We will be back at the Moody Gardens Hotel
Moody Gardens Hotel
7 Hope Boulevard
Galveston, Texas 77554
A reservation link is provided once a booking has been made.