Training, Conference, and Exhibition
May 10-14, 2021
The health and wellness of our refiner and vendor community is our top priority. Therefore, in light of the uncertainty that still surrounds COVID-19, we have decided to transition RefComm Galveston 2021 to a fully virtual event. Just like the RefComm Global event we hosted last November, RefComm Galveston 2021 will feature on-demand presentations with live Q&A, live presentations given by industry experts, a vendor spotlight program, virtual workgroups/breakouts, and lots of networking opportunities within the interactive exhibition hall.
RefComm® is recognized as the premiere conference for operational and process excellence within the Delayed Coking, Fluid Catalytic Cracking, Solvent Deasphalting, and Sulfur Production & Processing units.
RefComm 2021 Tracks:
- Delayed Coking (DCU)
- Fluid Catalytic Cracking Unit (FCCU)
- Solvent Deasphalting (SDA)
- Sulfur Production & Processing (Sulfur)
Benefits of Attending a Virtual Event
Though we will miss seeing our friends and colleagues in person, we recognize the benefits of providing our refiners and sponsors with a 100% virtual, fully interactive and on-demand event.
- Convenience: A virtual venue saves time and money, as well as sparing the inconvenience of travel and planning, making it more accessible.
- Broader Audience: A virtual event means broader access to a global audience (and more networking opportunities!).
- Long Lasting Impressions: The virtual experience provides live and on-demand content available for several weeks following the close of the event, allowing you access that fits your schedule in the comfort of your home or office.
- Customizable: Vendors and attendees are able to curate a fully customized experience to maximize the opportunities for learning and networking.
Check out the statistics from last year’s virtual event here.