We had a record turnout for this RefComm and it was thanks to YOU: our refiners, vendors, sponsors, and exhibitors. While we much prefer seeing all of you at our in-person events, RefComm this year had the highest ratio of refiners to vendors ever; three refiners to one vendor, and this was in part because refiners from all over the globe could attend without the cost of travel.
This was also the most diverse audience we have ever assembled. There were 276 different companies from 48 countries around the world. Check out all of the stats below!
As a special thank you to our attendees, Inspectioneering has created a special RefComm edition of the magazine, free for you to download! Click here to download your free copy.
CAUTION: Many of our event sponsors and vendors have been contacted by an unaffiliated company attempting to sell the contact list for the RefComm event. Please note that this is a fake list offered without our endorsement. Our event contact lists are NEVER for sale.
• Over the years, RefComm has been the most consistent in maintaining the focus on the customer / industry.
• Great place to develop new contacts and hear about various parts of the refining industry.
• This is a great place to hear from the operators about the types of new problems they are encountering.
• I was able to generate several leads and make contact with multiple relevant people.
• Of the virtual conferences we have participated in over the last year and half, REFCOMM has been by far the best for networking opportunities and is the most organized.
• During the RefComm event, you can find practical solutions for your day-by-day problems and learn of new technologies that will help you to overcome future challenges.
• You can learn, have contact with colleagues, experience, technical improvements, the sum total of the value of the conference is immeasurable. All engineers in the refining sector, and more in oil and gas companies, need to experience this event.
• Thank you for a marvelous conference. As usual, I was impressed with the setup and quality of the presentations.
• Congratulations to the entire Refcomm team for such an excellent event. Very good organization. Excellent visual and digital resources. Very good professionals who shared their knowledge and experiences for the growth of all.