Refining Community Logo

Top & Bottom Unheading Valves

Home Forums Coking Operations Cutting, Drilling, Unheading Unheading Top & Bottom Unheading Valves

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Lucibar Davalillo 11 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Freddy Martinez
    Participant

Nowdays, I am studying Delayed Coker Unit, especially Top & Bottom unheading valves. We have 2 coker drums, and detail engineerinig stage. Coke drums and unheading valves are really crucial equipment for easy operation of the DCU.
    There are many complex logics hanging on the unheading valves. That’s why i am really into these valve. 
    Here are my questions.

1. Where can i get the useful information about the unheading valves? I just want that information gives me understand very well means easy explanation. (chute, Hydraulic oil..etc)

2. I read some articles about the unheading valves as a useful tool of coke drums drain. How is it possible?

3. We have 2 feed lines in one drum (we are operating 2 drums based on 18 normal working hour). Which angle is the best way to prevent the coke deposited in the inlet line? 180 degree apart?

Thanks for reading~.

I look forward to seeing many replies ^^

Have a nice day.

Best regards, KS

Lucibar Davalillo
    Participant

A good start could be this link:
    http://www.deltavalve.com

Just get enrrolled and they will fullfill you with answers

Im going to send some information , best  Regards

Anonymous

Please contact: N.Marx@zjtechnologies.de   Zimmermann&Jansen is supplying coker unheading equipment.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Refining Community