Refining Community Logo

slurry injection

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Carlos Di Marco 13 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Christy Bohannon
    Participant

Is anyone injecting dewatered oily sludge from our wastewater treatment area (API separator bottoms, DAF float & btms) either on the feed side or quench side? We are evaluating the pros and cons of each. Has anyone seen significant coke quality changes, problems with channeling or odor, or particulate caryover if feed side injection is chosen and the material is fed to the top of the drum? If you do feed side injection, do you feed to the top of the drum or tie in close to a recycle line into the main feed line? What advantages to do see in that method? Thanks for any advice.

Carlos Di Marco
    Participant

Hi there, could you find information about oily sludge inyection in the coker??. I´m looking for the same information. Please, if you find something or found something can you let me know?

It´d be very appreciated.

Greetings

hector
    Participant

Hi there, could you find information about recycle quality inyection in the coker?. I´m looking for the same information. Please, if you find something or found something can you let me know?

It´d be very appreciated.

Greetings

Anonymous

Hector what  is recycle quality for you?or where come from this stream?

hector
    Participant

Dear
    My recycle is for Furance – Drum (receiver).Other scenery, I help me, because I am in search engineering, soon we will make the basic engineering. Thank  

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Refining Community