December 12, 2010 at 4:53 pm #2432
Reportlinker Adds Global Refinery Fluid Catalytic Cracking Units to 2015: Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts of All Active and Planned Fluid Catalytic Cracking Units
Press Release Source: Reportlinker On Wednesday December 8, 2010, 1:55 pm EST
NEW YORK, Dec. 8, 2010 /PRNewswire/ — Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Global Refinery Fluid Catalytic Cracking Units to 2015: Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts of All Active and Planned Fluid Catalytic Cracking Units
Global Refinery Fluid Catalytic Cracking Units to 2015: Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts of All Active and Planned Fluid Catalytic Cracking Units is a comprehensive report on global fluid catalytic cracking capacity. The report provides region wise, country wise and asset wise fluid catalytic cracking capacity details of refineries across the world. Fluid Catalytic Cracking Capacity expansions, as announced by various refining companies have also been included in this report. This report also gives detailed information on five leading refining companies with major fluid catalytic cracking capacities along with highlights of the latest deals and developments related to the global refining industry.
– Updated information relating to all active and planned Fluid Catalytic Cracking units across the globe
– Provides operator information for all the Fluid Catalytic Cracking units in the world
– Detailed information by regions and countries includes Terminal Names along with historical and forecasted Fluid Catalytic Cracking capacities between 2000 and 2015
– Detailed information on the top refining companies in the world including business description, strategic analysis, and financial information Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity and venture capital investments, and IPOs from related deals and latest developments.
Reasons to buy
– Obtain the most up to date information available on all active and planned Fluid Catalytic Cracking units across the world
– Identify growth segments and opportunities in the global Fluid Catalytic Cracking operations
– Facilitate market analysis and forecasting of future global Fluid Catalytic Cracking trends Assess your competitor’s global Fluid Catalytic Cracking operations Understand and respond to your competitors business structure, strategy and prospects in Fluid Catalytic Cracking business across the globe
– Develop strategies based on the latest operational, financial, and regulatory events from the latest deals and developments in the Hydrocracking business in the world
– Identify and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the leading refining companies in the world.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.