Process Day 1
~ Coke drum dual inlets vs single inlets
– Suncor blowouts & Doubling, Drains, Multiple inlets, single inlet orientation, hot spot / single entry, Default Dual entry
~ Quenching procedures Hot Spots
– Double Drains, Suncor checks / Quench, COP adjusted quench, Press Draining, Quench water ramping program, Enclosed shroud
~ Chloride deposited on top fractionator
– Suncor syncrude, Dispersant, Hydrolysis/Corrosion, CNRL 290-300F Frac Ovhd, Incl Water Wash, downstream implications
~ Foaming Issues
~ Reducing Cycle Times
Process Day 2
~ Coke Fines
– Cone bottom constant drain.
– Fines management preventive maintenance.
– Corrosion dispersant; moves NH3CL to first liquid draw.
– Drum purge – 3 volumes of drum.
~ Water wash gas prior to amine scrub.
– Vent gas most vs liquid ring pumps.
– Spare capacity size for expected capacity
– Steam cleaning back flush