The entire refinery depends on instruments and electrical equipment. In this one day course, you will learn how to improve or streamline these critical tasks, optimize resources and reduce production risk.
This course will focus on what the best electric motor and power distribution transformer reliability programs look like. In the morning we will highlight motors, transformers in the afternoon.
The class will include interactive sessions focused on the following:
1. Available diagnostic technologies, their strengths and weaknesses
2. Mechanisms of equipment failure and your greatest risks
3. Examine cases of motor and transformer failures and their consequences
4. Explore potential gaps in your plant’s programs
5. Discuss the right level of resources for these programs
6.Develop a plan for moving forward to improve practices and reduce risk in your plant
Many refineries do a good job maintaining their equipment, but there is nearly always opportunity to improve or streamline these critical tasks, optimizing resources and reducing production risk.