Refining Community Logo

Foster Wheeler/Tesco unheading system

Home Forums Coking Foster Wheeler/Tesco unheading system

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Claus Graf 8 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Freddy Martinez
    Participant

Is there somebody who are still using the FW/Tesco unheading system with hydraulic boltcylinders? I would like to make contact with them or anybody who can help me with spareparts or contact information regarding workshops who have made spareparts for the systems.

Please mail to hgullanger@hotmail.com and hogu@statoil.com

Claus Graf
    Participant

Have you tried the following link?

http://www.fwc.com/ContactGPG.cfm?sectionid=RP&title=Replacement%20Parts

Regards

CG

Terry Blue
    Participant

If you don’t get any help from the link Claus provided,give me a call and let me know your specific issuses and I’ll try to help. From my conversations with Tesco is it apparent that they no longer are in the business of providing support or spare parts for the foster wheeler design.

Graham Lovatt
    Participant

Useful contact details on Tesco are
    wayne_lefebvre@tescocorp.com

And FW contacts
    Mr. Steve Sock, email at Steve_Sock@fwhou.fwc.com
    Mr. Rich Klick, email at Richard_Klick@fwhou.fwc.com

These are old contact details but I commissioned system with Tesco in Venezuela 2003

Anonymous

If I’m not wrong those TESCO systems were installed at SINCOR…guess what? the will be replaced with Delta Valves, of course, if they find the right peolple to complete the project!!! to much corruption going on right now and Frenchies are just looking at starts and playing blind!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Refining Community