Refining Community Logo

decoking machine operators

Home Forums Coking Maintenance Pigging decoking machine operators

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

looking for some part-time or (decoking company provided) operators, good salary, in China

Anonymous

Reply: Looking for some part-time or operators, decoking in China.
    I have 14 years experience in decoking of fired heaters and pigging of pipelines. I have recently formed a new company to support the decoking industry with trained personnel and supervising decoking projects. I am presently over seeing all decoking projects for Reliance Refining, India and am doing quality control work here in Canada.
    Please contact me and I can forward you my profile.
    Curtis Goughnour
    Expert Energy Services Inc.
    expertenergy@shaw.ca

Anonymous

hi sir how r u?is everything fine there.any job for me in ur place pls refer me back.Singh Dinesh MS Singapore.

Anonymous

could you give me your email address so that we can contact by email?

Gustavo Assing
    Participant

gustavo@assing.com.ve gustavoassing@hotmail.com
    any of them…is the same…..

Anonymous

Hi,
    I am Jaya from Singapore who conducts Safety courses and operate decoking machine for local company in Singapore,Malaysia and India. I have 13years experience in oil industry and currently in the progress of building new machines for india company. Please contact me if you requires operators. You can reach me at jmoonlightenergy@rocketmail.com
    Thanks.
    Jaya.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Refining Community