Refining Community Logo

Coker Instructors

Home Forums Coking Jobs Coker Instructors

This topic contains 9 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  akon02 2 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

We’re looking for instructors experienced in coker technology or process.  Our training courses will be on operations, technical support, process engineering and mechanical systems.  You do not have to be an expert in every facet.  You could be called on to teach just your area of interest or expertise, for example fractionation, heaters, or upgrading.  We’re also looking for generalists you know most aspects of the coker.

This is occasional and part-time consultation in one of the hottest growth areas in oil refining.  Come and be associated with a winning team at Coking.com.

For more information

Gary Pitman
    Gary@Coking.com

Coking.com LLC

Forum Guest
    Participant

Hello my name is Robert Mauch I just retired from ConocoPhillips last Thursday for other than age issues.I’ve worked in the refinery for 29 years.I have been involved in Ethylene,Cat Cracking and finally as a lead operator in the coker.I have been a lead operator for the past 10 yrs. years.I am looking for a consulting position to help in the construction and process development of new and existing cokers.I have been active in the development of training manuals,Process point development, the day to day operation of the process and scheduled maintenance activities.I am 55 years old and need to work for another 5-7 yrs.Willing to travel if the pay is right.
        Robert Mauch
    101 Francis
    Sweeny,Texas 77480
    979-548-0129 (home)
    979-234-8274 (cell)

cokerop
    Participant

Is this still available?

Anonymous

The lead  instructor position is filled, but we may have some other opportunities.  Contact us.  Let’s talk.

Paul Orlowski
    paul@coking.com

Mrityunjay Singh
    Participant

I am a gradute engineer & working in Coker operation for last 9 years, eight years as  shift-in-charge and one year as plant-in-charge in one of the refinery own by Indian Oil Corporation Limited, India. I have commissioning experience of two of its delayed Coker units, one revamped Coker and other is the newly commissioned licenced by ABB Lummus. Beside this I have done a number of startup and shutdown activities and supervised during normal operation, equipment hand over for maintenace & emergency handling. I am internal and external faculty for Coker operation, startup / shutdown of delayed Coker and emergency handling of Coker operation in Indian Oil.

Gustavo Assing
    Participant

Good evening….
    You can check my curricular info so in that way I´d like to know if is there
    availability for this position…
    Regards…

VIKRAM RAZDAN
    Participant

I came across your details on Coking website.

Any interest in working in UK as a Delayed Coker Process Engineer/Consultant? Good salary package plus benefits.

Please let me know at the earliest along-with an updated CV/Resume.

With regards,

Vikram Razdan
    Plax Oil&Gas Executive Recruitment
    Harrow HA2 7RH
    United Kingdom
    Mobile: +44 (0) 7796 974459
    Fax: +44 (0) 20 8868 2827

VIKRAM RAZDAN
    Participant

I came across your details on Coking website.

Any interest in working in UK as a Delayed Coker Process Engineer/Consultant? Good salary package plus benefits. World-wide travel. 30-40% of time.

Please let me know at the earliest along-with an updated CV/Resume.

With regards,

Vikram Razdan
    Plax Oil&Gas Executive Recruitment
    Harrow HA2 7RH
    United Kingdom
    Mobile: +44 (0) 7796 974459
    Fax: +44 (0) 20 8868 2827

Eddie Vaughan
    Participant

Hello, I have over 25  years experience working on Cokers, retired last September and would be interested in working as a Coker Consultant or Instructor. Worked several Turnarounds, start-ups, shutdowns on operations side along with safety and mechanical

akon02
    Participant

Hiii all,

I had the pleasure of attending a two day training class in Mattoon IL. It was on Investigation and Intervention of Family and Domestic Violence. The instructor was Ret. Sgt. Mike Coker of the Portsmouth Virginia Police Dept. He gave a very fast paced and dynamic presentation.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Refining Community