Refining Community Logo

Chevron news

Home Forums Refining Community Refinery News Chevron news

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 13 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

Somebody recently mentioned that Chevron will have some big refinery news soon. Can anybody update us on this? Bill

Anonymous

We’re a large fabricator of reactors, vessels and exchangers, including coke drums, and we were solicited by a major EPC for an array of items for Pascagoula.

Anonymous

The Richmond, CA refinery upgrade is being cancelled due to high labor and material cost and stringent CA Env Law.  

Anonymous

http://www.coking.com/forum/m.asp?m=1006&mpage=1&key=
    http://www.coking.com/forum/m.asp?m=1006&mpage=1&key=

The Pascagoula plant expansion is hush hush.
    I feel if I were to mention to much here and it got out they would find me and they would throw me jail and wrap me up with duct tape.
    I know a lot about Pascagoula and a lot about what CVX is doing there.
    The news will not be soon. I don’t think they will release a PR for two more years or maybe more.
    I think it’s best they do that and not me.

I can say this. There goal is to be the number one oil company in the world, not number 2. This plant expansion will be one huge step forward, it’s that big of deal.

Anonymous

Mangiarotti has already been inquired for lead times, shop loads, bottlenecks etc. for this project by a MAJOR EPC Contractor. 

Anonymous

Please refrain from advertising and self promotion.  That is not the purpose of the Coking.com Discussion Forum.

Anonymous

I thought sharing of info is what this site was about. How is sharing a bad thing, please explain.

Anonymous

Sorry, I don’t think you were posting to me.

Anonymous

Sharing is a great thing. 
    I think the guy was referring to vendors trying to sell their stuff in this forum – bad joojoo!

Anonymous

Whats the point of CVX being so hush hush?? Would the competition try to also expand?? bill

Anonymous

I heard this morning that the Chevron Richmond Project is not cancelled. I deem this informtion to be very reliable.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Refining Community