Refining Community Logo

Bottom unheading devices

Home Forums Coking Operations Cutting, Drilling, Unheading Unheading Bottom unheading devices

This topic contains 12 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Fernando 5 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

Which is the better product for bottom unheading devices? Delta valve, Z&J or Hahn and clay, all fully automated

Anonymous

Hello,

You had asked about Coker Drum Un/De-heading. I represent Zimmermann & Jansen. We manufacture this type of equipment. Please contact our office in Germany. Contact name: Peter Viess, p.viess@zjtechnologies.de, +(49) 2421-691-104 (main: +(49) 2421-691-0)

Anonymous

We now have delta valves at our facility… They work great, one year so far with zero issues..

Hahn and Clay heads were always a problem… They break down often and had maint done daily

Thomas

Anonymous

How were the delta valves supported? Ive seen them being hung  with spring from above. Is this the norm.
    Thanks
    Nor

If you can send  some email ; I can sent to you some information about the installation of these valves

Best Regards

Anonymous

Could you please forward the info to luckydaval@yahoo.com?
    Thanks,

Anonymous

Please, could you forward the info to no_fate33@mixmail.com as well?
    I’d appreciate it.

Many thanks.

Bob Cruz
    Participant

I know it’s being a long time since you offered it, but I’ll appreciate if you could mail me some information about these valves installation. Thanks.

Which is your email?

Lucas Revellon
    Participant

Delta valve is better! let’s weight and easy to operate.

Anonymous

I have been using Swing Away of Hahn Clay with no problems!!! It requests maintenance like all the other valves but the cost is so much lower. There is a new system of Hahn & Clay called Chute Fixed that has no problems because the chute is fixed that means no movement of the drum and it doesnt use steam, and less maintenance because it doesnt have a lot of hydraulic parts like other valves.

Paul R Orlowski
    Keymaster

just checking the current status of the thread

Fernando
    Keymaster

Here is one more test of the thread.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Refining Community