Refining Community Logo

AutoShift Combination Decoking Cutting Tool

Home Forums Coking Operations Cutting, Drilling, Unheading Cutting AutoShift Combination Decoking Cutting Tool

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Roy Smith 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

Hello
    Have anyone experience with AutoShift Combination Decoking Cutting Tool? I mean good things or bad things about them?
    Who sell such things?

Thank you

Roy Smith
    Participant

Flowserve has an Autoshift cutting tool.  Please give me a call and I can provide you with all the information and references.  My phone is 713-803-4418 and email is roysmith@flowserve.com.

ted pivo

flowserve’s & ruhrpumpen both have auto shift tools

Anonymous

Can the Autoshift Cutting Tool users provide any real world feedback to this forum ?

Robert Kamp
    Participant

Not yet…we’re still getting ours dialed in. The rep from ruhrpumpen is here working on the problem. It’s a low pressure switchover problem.

Anonymous

We have Autoshift bits from Flowserve and haven’t had any problems with our in the two years since we started up our coker.

ted pivo

my only comment is flowserves tool has to be sent to the shop for repairs . Ruhrpumpens inards can be replaced by removing 6 bolts ,pulling the cartariage , install new cart and re bolt

Anonymous

We have flowserv type auto switch bits, we love them, but follow maintainance and lubrication procedures

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Refining Community