Refining Community Logo

Air pollutant emissions by refinery

Home Forums Refining Community Refinery News Air pollutant emissions by refinery

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 12 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Jordan Carlen
    Participant

Hello all – long time reader, first time poster.  I was wondering if anyone knows where to obtain a list of air pollutant emissions by refinery for a relative recent calendar year (2006?).  I have not had any success with the epa emissions inventory database.  I am trying to put together a spreadsheet with tonnes of emissions for NOx, SOx and PM, barrels of throughput, and whether or not the facility has an fccu for refineries in Canada and the U.S.

Thanks – any feedback would be much appreciated![:D]

Anonymous

I hope you have no luck at all! Emissions are reported to EPA as required on permits – and cumulative totaled by EIA.  But Environmental morons have been trying get full count for years so they can increase control & do more damage even more Refiners with this information. The estimated guesses are about as good as it gets on this & I am glad because almost everyone that wants this is usually Anti-Oil industry who just wants draw a line so they can start forcing levels downward even though demand needs it to increase.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Refining Community