Home › Forums › Coking › Technical › Heaters & Furnaces › Operating experience of Terrace Wall heater › Reply To: Operating experience of Terrace Wall heater
I look forward to reading comments here in this forum. In addition, I encourage you to attend the Coking.com Safety Seminar the week of April 19th.
There’s a whole day focused on heaters. In the morning there’s heater and related presentations. In the afternoon, join in heater discussion groups with refiners and suppliers on whatever topics are most important to you. Throughout the day meet with heater experts in the exhibition hall. There’s also a Heater/Fractionator Training Class starting April 22.
Here’s the confirmed presentations:
1) FosterWheeler: Coker Heater Design-The Heart of the Coking Process.
2) Sonomatic: Predicting and preventing carburization-induced failures of coker heater tubes.
3) Increase Performance Inc: Improved Combustion Improves Heat Flux Distribution
4) CSI-Controls Southeast Inc: Stop Plugging Those Lines – Areas in the coker most susceptible to plugging and the heating solution.
and more presentations being finalized…
5) Coker Heater Pilot Plant – An Improved Tool for Understanding Heater Fouling and Fouling Control.
6) New Spalling Technology – Increase efficiency and run lengths, reduces fuel consumption and CO2 green house gases.
7) Operational and Design Issues Faced by Low & Ultra Low NOx Burners for Delayed Coking Furnaces.
8) Heater Best Practices