The Refining Community provides consulting services, technical support and on-site training through its Field Services division. Consulting is offered for Delayed Coking (DCU), Fluid Catalytic Cracking (FCCU) and Sulfur Recovery (SRU) which includes amine treating, sour water stripping, claus plant and tail gas.
Watch this video to see Field Services in action.
Partial list of services
- Site Audits – Quick Hits to Make Your Unit Better
- Cold eyes review of equipment, projects, procedures, and operations
- Process Hazard Analysis (PHA) and HAZOP Subject Matter Experts
- P&ID Review
- Startup and Commissioning Support
- Turnaround Support
- Incident Investigation Subject Matter Expertise
- Structural Preventative Maintenance Program (PMP)
- Testing and Analysis
- Best Practices for Operations, Maintenance and Design
Find more detail for each process area at Coking.com, CatCracking.com, and SulfurUnit.com.