Are you curious what a virtual exhibition looks like? Here is a short tour/overview of what the platform looks like, what is included with a booth, and a quick overview of features.
Booths include: Welcome/Introduction video, resources (PDFs, weblinks, videos, white-papers, brochures), Inquiry button, staff listing (with the option to chat, message, video call, and schedule meetings), social media links, the option to have a prize draw. Every exhibiting company will have access to their booth visitor log, and booth analytics post event.
***Included with every exhibitors registration is a full conference contact list
- Virtual Platform Entrance – Registration Sponsorship
- Lobby includes access to the exhibition hall, conference agenda, and more.
- Technical Hall – Sponsorship Opportunities
Vendor Spotlight Hall
- Vendor Spotlight Hall – Sponsor logos included
- Exhibit Booth – Includes welcome video, Resources section, inquiry button, public chat, staff profiles, social media account links, options prize drawing, and more.
- All exhibitors are listed in the exhibit hall with their company logo
- Machinery Rate Tips for Exhibitors at RefComm® Galveston
- Materials Handling Tips for Exhibitors at RefComm® Galveston
- RefComm® Exhibitor Series: Network it, Baby!
- RefComm® Exhibitor Series: Presentation Motivation
- RefComm® Exhibitor Video Series: Breakouts
- RefComm® Exhibitor Video Series: Introduction
- RefComm® Exhibitor Video Series: Presenting Your Best Self
- Why Exhibiting at RefComm® is so Awesome