Facilitators TBD -
At RefComm, one of the highlights is always the ability to connect with your peers, pick topics of interest, and discuss openly with the group. Standard breakout groups include:
In addition to the general breakout sessions, a few focused breakout sessions are being considered, including:
- Freeze Protection – Operations and Maintenance
- Burner Design and Maintenance
- Heater Pigging – How to Determine Clean?
Have an idea that would make a great breakout discussion topic? Email Becky.
- Furnaces: Fouling, design, feedstock, steam, hot spots, pigging, spalling
- Safety: Egress, Power loss, Un-heading top and bottom head
- Maintenance/ Reliability: Valves, Decoking Valves, Drill water Piping/Bypass valves, Drum Cracking, Maze and pump issues, PM of emergency equipment
- Operations: Steam Generation in Decoking, Drill stem issues, training, valve interlocks
- Process: Managing feedstock, low process velocity, hot drums