Refining Community Logo

Flowserve equipment alternate vendor

Home Forums Coking Flowserve equipment alternate vendor

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mike Kimbrell 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

deepesh1534
    Participant

We are having coke cutting system supplied by M/S Flowserve .If any one having detail of flowserve equipment(Cutting tool,Cross head DCV etc) alternate please share it.
    Required information you may send on deepesh.mittal40@gmail.com

gary m pitman
    Participant

Yes
    RuhrPumpen
    Frank Deuerling
    49 2302 661 220

Luoyang Jianguang Petrochemical Co. Ltd.
    Phone: +86 86 0379 64581518
    Address (Shipping): No. 11 Dongmagou Ind. Park, Luoyang New & Hi-Tech d evp. Zone Luoyang, Henan, PRC 471003 China

Mike Kimbrell
    Participant

I am familiar with RuhrPumpen as an alternate to Flowserve for coke cutting equipment for Delayed Cokers. If the problem you are having with the Flowserve equipment is high solids loading in the cutting water system, the RuhrPumpen system will have similar problems. There are some differences that would influence you to pick one vendor of the other; however, both need good quality water.

I think it is best to have the complete cutting system designed and constructed by a single company as all the parts, cutting tool, drill stem, hoist, crosshead, free fall arrester, decoking valve and the overall interlocks and position indication. That leaves you with Flowserve or RuhrPumpen.

BOC is a company that can provide a replacement decoking valve for either Flowserve or RuhrPumpen equipment. Their valve is hydraulically actuated and has been reliable. The design of the valve allows for all maintenance to be done without removing the valve from the field. The breakdown orifices for the bypass and pre-fill mode are easily accessible and replaceable.

DeltaValve made a cutting tool at one time. I do not have any information on it or its reliability. Again, I like to have a single vendor responsible for the performance of the overall system.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Refining Community